Friday, September 7, 2007

Site Launch

Today, September 7th, 2007, marks the first day of uncertainty.
Uncertainty of what this blogs general gist is.
I make this blog and then start debating with myself about what it really is.
At first I was going to make it a fashion informing blog.
then I thought "I'm 14 years old. what do people care about my fashion sense?"
And then I thought "I wouldn't be able to buy any of the products I'm endorsing to really have any actual input. I don't work. I have no moolah."
So there went that idea.
Next I thought I'd make it a music blog.
"I don't have time to listen to music."
Well, thats a lie.
I do have time.
Okay, thats a maybe on that one.
Next. An art blog.
"Post artwork I like? Eh. perhaps."
"Post my own artwork? Eh again. Perhaps."
Another maybe.
Next. Personal life.
"well, thats sort of personal though, isn't it?"
Ah well, may as well.
So far I've got Music and Art and Personal life.
Oh, what the heck, lets throw Fashion into the mix as well.
"Now, it needs an umbrella term. I'm not going to go around saying 'Nobody Likes November: A Music, Art, Fashion, And Personal Life Informative Blog'."
I'm still working on that.
If anyone wants to help me out with that one, be my guest.
Until then, welcome to my Music, Art, Fashion, And Personal Life Informative Blog.

Forever yours, November on
-L

No comments: