Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cymbal Rolls.

So, tonight I realized how stressed out I am about things.
I have so much crap going on and so much to do and not enough time to do it.
And instead of actually doing things, I sit around wondering how to accomplish them.
tonight, I have to
Find My Best Friends Birthday Present*
Finish Algebra Homework
Start Biome Project**
Finish "Imperial Power" Comic Strip
Practice Drums
Eat Dinner
Shower
Do Spanish Homework
Organize Spanish/Algebra/World Geography Binder

and crap.
two things are done.

*My best friends birthday present is a really incredible book.

It's about two gay guys who fall in love, but an ex boyfriend comes back and sort of ruins things.
Seriously, you should definately read it.

**Biome, noun, A major regional or global biotic community, such as a grassland or desert, characterized chiefly by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
I was assigned the Temperate Grassland/Shrubland biome, also known as Chaparral.

Meet the Chaparral.
And now, the question is, what am I supposed to do with it?

wish me luck, yo.

forever yours, November on
-L

No comments: